Hi my little Rabah.
– Hi. We’re gonna ask you some questions about the World Cup I hope you answer them well, otherwise we’ll add some more weight to make your legs work a little.
– Okay, go on. First question with Baptiste Serin
– Hi Rabah – Hi Baptiste. Which diploma does Guilhem Guirado hold? A. A lathe milling diploma A hairstyling diploma a diploma in logistics or a physiotherapist diploma.
– I’d say hairstyling but I think it’s logistics.
– Good answer. Congrats Rabah.
– In the movie Invictus, by Clint Eastwood, about the 1995 World Cup events in South Africa who plays François Pienaar, the Springboks captain? It’s easy. A. Di Caprio B. François Damiens Or Matt Damon.
-I’d say Matt Damon Good! He’s very good. Four french referees will be at the World Cup. It’s a record. Could you name three of them? Three? I’d say Jérôme Garcès. You know him, don’t you?
– Yeah. Romain Poite.
– Yeah And Mathieu Raynal.
– He’s so good! Which player has played in the biggest number of world cup matches in his career, with 22 games? Jason Leonard John Calmant Or Dan Carter?
– I’d say the first one. Jason Leonard.
– He worked, not possible. Well done Rabah. Keep going though.
– If my team scores six penalties and three tries, but failed to transform one. How many points did we score? 21. From head. I repeat. Calculator, please. If my team scores six penalties and three tries, but failed to transform one. Ah three tries! Three tries, non-transformed. No, only one. Hurry up! No! Hurry up Rabah! And work at the same time.
Come on, hurry up! 25.
– Good! Then six penalties.
– Yeah, 25 25? Congrats 37! We’re gonna do the maths again, okay? for the next class.
– You don’t even know how to say it. I don’t know how to say it.
– We’re gonna do the answer with you. Six penalties and three tries equals 15 No, six penalties! Six times three 9. What? Wait, ah six penalties? I started with 3. It’s 18 then. 18, it’s dead now Three tries equals 15 Plus 2, 17 and two transformed You said one transformed You don’t even know how to say it! I made a mistake. So we’re starting again, 37 Thanks. In 2011, Mike Tindall from the England XV, Work! is expelled from the squad because he took part in a Naturist loto 400 meters in moonwalk A small person throw-in.
– I’d say that. Yes, good answer.
We’re close to the end. Let’s go back to maths.
– That’s his specialty! How much is 1/2 + 3/4? Imagine yourself at the bar. 2/3? No. 1/2? 1/2 + 3/4. It’s 2/2. 2/2? 2 and a half? Wait, repeat. And work at the same time. How much is 1/2 + 3/4? He’s messing with you at the same time. 1/2 + 3/4 It’s 2. He’s messing with me. It’s 5/4 or 1,25. Load!
– You needed to put everything on the same number, so I think, if my memory is good, Apparently, he didn’t go to maths. I think maths are the one thing he… You know what, come here and take my place We’ll do the lesson later. Next one. It’s easy with the paper.
– Come on, work. The same object from 1905 is used for every opening match as a tradition. Which one? The referee shower gel? The referee whistle or the cards? Can you repeat the beginning?
– He’s under pressure. Which object from 1905 is used in every opening game as a tradition? I can help him. You said one object, and here you say cards. Yeah but it’s cards anyway. I’d say cards. No, it’s the whistle. You take cards at every game. Yeah, whistle blowings You don’t even know what you say.
– Is it long? Yeah, there’s a last one. You’re ready? What’s Rabah Slimani’s nickname? Rabzou Rabah? Rabbit or Cheater?
– Depends who I’m playing with. I’d say Rabzou. Congrats Rabah, you did your work today. Okay, tomorrow we run! congrats Thanks guys. You’ve been good. Rugby culture is impeccable You’ll need to work on your maths to be ready for the first day of school I took a special class It’s perfect Okay Guilhem, thanks, I hope you’ll be able to help me as well as Baptiste.