(plane engine roaring) (tires squealing) (air hisses) (upbeat music)
– I am looking forward to playing Reano. – Hey, I saw a news story comparing you two dudes! – Uh huh? – They were saying it’s going to be a total goal fest! Who will totally score more goals? Will it be Reano or will it be the ultimo dude, Shakes? – What did they say about me? (crowd chanting) – Coach, what’s on your mind? – This kind of pressure is going to be tough for Shakes. – Shakes, enough with autograph, let’s go! – Dude, c’mon! Grab this time! Just walk and wave, walk and wave. – [Crowd] Shakes, Shakes, Shakes! – Reano is going to destroy you! (Upbeat dramatic music) – I’m finally here. My heart is pounding. 50,000 fans screaming. I can’t get my breath. The whistle sounding. (whistle blows) ♪ With every ounce of vapor ♪ ♪ Every fuel that I’ve got ♪ ♪ I’ll bring the ♪ ♪ Super league’s greatest ♪ ♪ Give it my best shot ♪ ♪ Every minute of the 90 ♪ ♪ Now I’m gonna be a fighter ♪ ♪ One, two, three, ♪ ♪ I’m a Supa Strika ♪ (upbeat techno music) ♪ Supa Strikas ♪ (upbeat techno music) ♪ Supa Strikas! ♪ ♪ Breath by breath, ♪ ♪ I’ll be a fighter ♪ ♪ Hear the crowd cheer, ♪ ♪ Supa Strikas! ♪ ♪ Supa Strikas! ♪ ♪ Supa Strikas! ♪ – [Man] One more time! – [Man] Alright, Cujo! (quiet melody) (ripping and falling) (audience cheering) (upbeat techno music) (audience Cheering) – Shakes! You’re the man, bro! – Oh, we love you, Shakes! – Why don’t you take a break? – Not yet, a few more. (upbeat techno music) (clanging) – Turn your body towards the ball! That’ll do it! – Mr. Golare? (laughs) – Just try it! (upbeat techno music) (air whooshing) – Ha, oh, my old friend. Guys, this is Barka’s Strike Coach. The greatest strike specialist the Supa League has ever known! (laughing) – Actually, no, I’ve retired! – What, oh, no, you haven’t! You have a new job, prepare Shakes for Reano! (crickets chirping) – Think, think! Shakes has unbelievable potential! By training him you can be a coaching legend, once again! This here, chestra! One touch off the left foot. No! Right foot! No, wait! Chest to knee! (grunts loudly) Okay… (encouraging music) Ahhh, a file of Reano’s old moves! I can use them to train Shakes! He’ll destroy Barka, and I will prove to the soccer world, Reano was wrong to fire me! (dramatic music) – You must execute the formula exactly! Otherwise, you are wasting your time! – Sounds easy enough! – Oh, ho, ho, does it? That’s what Re… – Huh? – Oh, nothing. (upbeat music) – One, two, three, four, and, ohhhh, beautiful!!! When Shakes scores, Reano will not be able to deny my coaching skills! (upbeat music) (air whooshing) – And, now, the real test! (dramatic music) (air whooshing) – Oh, ho, ho, ho! You made that look even better then I thought it could look! – Ha, ha. Thanks! – And just wait, by the time you face Reano I will have a whole new series of moves for you! – More moves? That’s great… – That is enough practice for one day! Play like that tomorrow and you are sure to win! The Golare way is the only way! – I can’t believe Golare is doing this! – But, now we know what Shakes is going to do! – This is not right! I want to take on the REAL Shakes tomorrow. – But, Reano, wait! Where are you going? You’re my ride home! (upbeat music) (crowd cheers) – Shakes, check it out! The question phrased, who is the greatest? You’re famous, amigo! (laughs) – No worries, man. Strikas on three! One, two, three, – [All] Supa Strikas!
– And here we are for the start of the highly anticipated face off! – [Announcer] Perhaps the most anticipated in years!
– It’s the battle of the Strikas, Reano versus Shakes! – I hope you brought your raw talent. It is going to take more then trick moves to get by Barka. (crowd cheers) – Time to get open and show Reano what striking is all about! (upbeat music) (air whooshing) – Ah, ah, should I dribble to the? No, chip, no! – Cross el centro, amigo! – Back, man, back! – Wait, I got it! – Adios! Not so Supa Strika! (crowd cheers) – Dude! (crowd cheers) (upbeat music) (crowd cheers) – Bring it, ombre! Whoa! – Noah, move! I can’t see the ball! (crowd cheers) – [Announcer] goal, Barka!
– Unbelievable skill by the strika, Reano! – And Barka takes the lead, one, nothing! (crowd cheers) – One goal down. Shakes needs to find a gap! (upbeat music) – Beautiful stuff! – The young striker might have something to show Reano, here! (Upbeat Dramatic Music) – The Golare way, is the only way! – Shakes, anytime! (crowd cheers) (air whooshing) (crowd cheers) (whistle blows) – I’ve never seen him crumble under pressure before. – He’s not following the formula! He had plenty of opportunities to score! (Slow melody) – It’s okay, amigo. We’ve got one more to prove that you are the best striker in the league. Next, to me, that is! – It was embarrassing out there! – I promise you, no one noticed a thing! – Are you sure about that? – It was embarrassing! – I watched it from home. Not your best match. – Spenza – You look stunned out there. Like you’ve never played before! – Spenza – Especially when you had the ball taken away. Oh, ha! – Spenza! – Yah? – You don’t have to remind me. – Oh, sorry. So, what happened? – I couldn’t get my thoughts straight. I have to turn this around by.. – Heads up, Shakes! (upbeat music) – [Man On The Phone] Uh, Shakes? Are you there? Hello? – I’ll call you back. – I see you’re finally awake. – What is your problem?! You could’ve taken my head off! – Ahh, I knew you would not let that happen. The question is, what is your problem? (Dramatic Fast Music) (air whooshing) – Now, that is more like it! (upbeat music) (Carnival Music) (upbeat music) (Carnival Music) (upbeat music) – Ah, ha, ha! Come on, Shadow! You’re going the wrong way! – Ahhh! I love a challenge! (upbeat music) (Idealistic Music) (upbeat music) – Ahhh! You can do better then that! (Springs) – Not so fast! – Shakes, makes his way to the goal. He is trying to keep it off his line! The defender is on him! Can he score?! (upbeat music) – Now, what is this all about? – I wanted to make sure the real talented Shakes was here in Spain. – Huh? – See you on the field, Shakes! (upbeat techno music) – Grunts – No! That’s not how it’s done! It’s left over, then right over. Then spin one, two, then, shoot! Don’t just stand there! Take a break, then, back to work! – It doesn’t feel right out there. I know I can beat Reano, but, I feel like I’m playing someone else’s game out there. Look at all this! This isn’t my game! – You’re just recycling Reano’s moves with Shakes! – Ohhhh!! He’s right! You’re right! I’m a failure! I didn’t retire, I was fired! – Glory, wait! – Oh, forget it, coach! This is exactly what happened with Reano! My work! What are you doing?! – Stop. Shakes doesn’t need you to help him perfect Reano’s moves. Shakes needs you to help him perfect his OWN moves. C’mon my old friend, we’ve got work to do. (upbeat music) – [Announcer] March Day at Barka Stadium! And, folks, if it were possible for the stadium to be any more packed then the last match.. – [Second Announcer] It is! It looks like a record breaker! – [First Announcer] Reano versus Shakes part two, coming up! – I am here with none other then, Reano. Shakes didn’t give Barka much of a run last match. What do you expect today? – Well, Ben, I’ve already told the fans it’s okay if they left their markers at home. (crowd cheers) – I know what the park game was about. – It was about finding your own style of play. – But, why help me, if it means you might lose today? (laughing) – Because you can kick the ball in the park, that doesn’t mean anything. You haven’t scored a goal here yet. – You’re right, I haven’t scored, YET! – So, you fired Golare? – You’ll just have to wait and see. (upbeat music) – [Announcer] Shakes
looks unsure of himself! (crowd cheers)
– Nice tackle by Balito! (crowd cheers) (dramatic music) goal! Reano strikes first!
– Oh, Supa Strika’s defenders were left in the dust on that one! (upbeat music) (air whooshes) (crowd cheers) (upbeat music)
– Fine footwork by the Barka’s striker! – [Announcer] Can he get another one by the great big goal again?! (crowd cheers) – [Announcer] Yes, he can! goal, Reano!
– Another absolute beauty! – [Announcer] What a way to close up the first half! – Forty-five minutes left, Shakes. Time to give the fans what they came here for. – If you just pass the ball to me, – I know you can do it. – Barka has the lead by a score of two, nil! – And Shakes hasn’t even showed up yet! – Yes, he has. He missed the, (laughs) Shakes needs to show up for that scoreboard here in the second half. (upbeat music) (crowd cheers) – [Announcer] Again, Shakes hesitates, I just don’t.. Finally! He is off, tearing up the mid field! (upbeat music) – Ah! That’s the Shakes I’ve been waiting for! – [Announcer] Shakes is unstoppable! (upbeat music) – [Announcer] He is all alone!
– goal! – [Announcer] Shakes is on the scoreboard! But, Supa Strikas need two more for a win!
– And time is running out! – Dude, welcome back! – We wonder where Shakes go! – Ahhhh, baby! Ahaha! He is back! Let’s do this! – [Announcer] Shakes, sends it out to Cool Joe.
– Shakes is onside for the cross. – [Golare] Turn your body towards the ball. (upbeat music) – [Announcer] goal!!! Supa Strkas have evened it up, two a piece.
– With only six minutes in full time. – [Announcer] Can Reano pull one back for Barka? (crowd cheers)
– Noah Joe with a spike! – [Announcer] Almost! Reano with the ball. He takes it in himself! Denied by Big Gold! Shakes is only one goal away from giving his team the lead!
– And winning today’s clash of the strikas! – Elmador, turn your back to me and stand like a statue! – Huh? – And, uh, I’m sorry! (air whooshes) – [Announcer] That’s a goal by Shakes!
– Or would that be Elmador? – [Announcer] Either way, Supa Strkas take the lead! Three, two! (whistle blows) (crowd cheers)
– A true battle between the two young strikers today! – Why did you help me follow my instincts? – I have been looking forward to playing against you, the real you. – I get it. – I am just glad you fired Golare. – Nope, no one got fired. – Coach, I am sorry. I should have– – Stop, everyone loses their way once in a while. But, you have helped us raise our game to the next level. – I thought you had nothing more to offer. Shakes, the crown belongs on your head today! – I think Elmadador is already on that! – Who knew it would take a Supa Strika for us both to up our game? Do you still have that gold fish I got you? – Moby? But of course! Nobody knows me like that fish! – [TV] With help from the great Golare, Supa Strikas come away with the victory! (Bubbles) (upbeat techno music) – Supa Strikers! Supa Strikers!